First Base Gloves
When playing first base you have to be ready to receive fast, hard throws and scoop up low ground balls on most plays in the infield. This key position calls for a glove specifically designed for the first base position. The first base glove or first base mitt is similar to a catcher's mitt with it's larger pocket, extra padding and combined finger stalls. However, the first base position needs more flexibility in his or her mitt than the catcher, so they sacrifice some of the padding for flexibility. The rounded back allows to the first baseman to scoop up low ground balls and handle quick turnarounds. With the Shoeles Joe Gloves selection of first base mitts you'll get a must quicker break in time and be out there making the stretch plays at first before your competition.
- 12" First Base Traditional Shoeless Joe Mitt - 1200FBR $ 179.95
- 13" First Base Mitt Tennessee Trapper Shoeless Joe Glove - 1300FBTTR $ 179.95
- 13 inch First Base Tennessee Trapper Pro Select Series $ 229.95
- Shoeless Jane Fast Pitch 12 1/2" Women's First Base Mitt - 1250FPFBR $ 179.95
- 13" Women's First Base Shoeless Jane Fast Pitch Mitt - 1300FPFBR $ 179.95